Ladies and Germs,
I am soon to embark on my journey to (hopefully) a life centred around food. It's my passion, and however much this blog may ruin my streetcred, I can't help but share with you cheery fellows what I love about culinary arts!
This will be a place to write about my experiences, and probably most importantly, create a sortof 'online cookbook' to share with the world, and use as an archive of sorts.
I'm not terribly prolific with my creations. I find it a lengthy and time-consuming process; flavour matching, texture variation, the excitement factor. Not too complicated, I know, but when you throw food plating into the mix - which, of course, will be impossible to compose with the shapes and sizes of the chosen ingredients - it all becomes a little complex. Like a piece of music, it's about fitting the components together to find a perfect harmony. Or in this case: A perfect balance of aesthetics and taste.
FYI, this blog will more than likely contain a number of posts deemed utterly irrelevant. Deal with it.
Proper posts will be up soon! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment